Simple Sweet 'N Sour Meatball
This incredibly delicious sauce is so simple to make and adds the perfect tangy flavor to prepared meatballs.
- Combine all ingredients except rice in large skillet; cover.
- Cook on medium-high heat 10 min. or until meatballs and vegetables are heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice.
- 12 oz. (3/4 of 16-oz. pkg.) frozen fully cooked meatballs
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry vegetables (sliced green, red and yellow peppers, and white onions)
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup Classic CATALINA Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 cups hot cooked instant white rice