Fresh Asian Chicken Salad
A bright assortment of vegetables, chicken and orange wedges topped with an Asian-inspired dressing make for a restaurant-style salad made smarter.
- Brush chicken with 2 tsp. dressing.
- Cook in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 2 min. on each side or until browned on both sides; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 5 min. or until done (165ºF), turning occasionally. Slice chicken.
- Cover 2 plates with lettuce; top with oranges, vegetables, chicken and nuts. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- 1 small boneless skinless chicken breast (4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing, divided
- 2 cups torn salad greens
- 1 small navel orange, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 cup diagonally sliced snow peas
- 1 small carrot, cut into match like sticks
- 1 Tbsp. PLANTERS Slivered Almonds, toasted